Celebrating Everyone’s Contributions
Have the inclusiveness and diversity of your organizational culture be of such high quality it would;
- Be nimble, innovative, and resilience enough to be successful in adapting to external forces to maintain a high level of quality
- Be a revenue generator vs a line-item expense on your budget
- Have your organization become the top talent magnet in your industry for underrepresented populations
- Be the genesis of dominant market share for underrepresented populations in the markets you compete in
- Create tangible goodwill in underrepresented communities through the quality of your program and its effectiveness outreach activity
Diversity , Inclusion, and Equity Strategy Consulting
We gain an understanding of what diversity, inclusion, and equity goals an organization is attempting to attain, assess the current state of the organization and identify the strategy performance gaps in the following areas.
- Leadership Activity (sponsoring and championing strategy)
- Leadership Effectiveness (EQ, 360-degree assessments drivers, and motivators)
- Implementation and execution effectiveness
- Communication effectiveness
- Compensation, reward, and recognition effectiveness
- Strategy metrics, processes tracking systems, and connectivity to organization growth goals
- Implement a plan for upgrade the deficit areas of the program, create a process for continuous improvement and marry it the organizations financials
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Ascension to Advocacy Online Training
An individual who wants to advance the current historical and cultural awaken into action as and individual, in their community or at work today is know as an “Ally”.
This course provides you the process, steps, and tools to move from “Ally” to “Advocate” to have a better understanding of how to make a last positive impact personally and with others
Inquisitor = one who inquires (desires to learn more in detail about something).
Cognizant = knowledgeable of something especially through personal experience.
Ally = one that is associated with another as a helper.
Advocate = one who supports or promotes the interests of a cause or group
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Executive Coaching
- We assist leaders who are underperforming in communicating, implementing, managing achieving, or sustaining the stated goals of the DEI strategic plan.
- We get a clear and detailed understanding of what success looks like from a behavior and metrics standpoint`
- We assess external factors that may be contributing to the performance challenges
- We identify individual’s potential skill, EQ, historical, cognitive or culture challenges that may be part of their personal make up
- We design a coaching engagement that addresses this issues and an ongoing continuous improvement tracking process
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Leadership Advisory Circles
Upon emerging for the Coronavirus pandemic the structures of business will be different, the talent pool will be different, the workforce will be different, and the expectations of leaders will be different regarding having an inclusive, diverse, and culturally aware organizational culture.
Where do leaders go who want to be successful in this area to share their challenges, ideas, and best practices in a non-competitive, confidential environment?
This is a virtual MS Meeting for three hours one that is professionally facilitated once a month for executives to come together to solve their most pressing DEI challenges.
DISC AND MOTIVATORS SALES ASSESSMENT TOOLS
DiSC profiles describe human behavior in various situations—for example, how you respond to challenges, how you influence others, your preferred pace, and how you respond to rules and procedures.
A cornerstone of any successful organization and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) program is the level of trust the organizations’ employees have in the leadership of their company to be legally compliant and always have their best interests in mind.
A critical ingredient in the process of building organizational trust is having a process and system in place for employees to communicate organizational issues and challenges they feel have not been addressed at all or effectively through the recommended company processes.
Not having an effective system to effectively administrate and resolve employee’s grievances or complaints internally can result in costly legal action plus severe damage to the company’s brand equity internally and externally.
Our goal is to support you in creating a culture that celebrates everyone’s contributions, lowers your Employee Practice Liability Insurance premiums, and eliminates any legal action against your company.
Our Employee Confidential system provides state-of-the-art processes and software to successfully administrate and resolve employee complaints.
Underrepresented Communities Career and Life Coaching
Being a member of an underrepresented group in America brings a unique life and career challenges for that person. Whether you are a CEO, business owner, executive, or salesperson your journey through life has additional pressures and challenges that traditional coaching cannot address. We provide individually tailored 1-2-1 coaching sessions to help individuals achieve their personal goals.
Kid’s DISC (5th Grade>)
Children of underrepresented communities often are profiled or stereotyped in schools and their recreational activities in a negative way.
This creates challenges for the parents of those children to keep their children’s motivation and self-esteem high and coach individuals outside of their household to provide optimal intellectual, mental, and emotional growth.
Wouldn’t it be great to get some objective scientifically based feedback on children for
parents to parent better, for teachers to help them be more engaged in learning, and for the coaches of their sports teams to be better mentors to them?
Well, now there are KIDS DISC based on the same DISC assessment tool given to millions of employees around the world. This report created especially for kids identifies the primary and secondary behavior style of your child (EAGLE, DOVE, OWL, or PARROT) and provides parenting, coaching, and mentoring tools to optimize children’s growth.